ALEXIS FIREHAWK, Partner
Direct (480) 427-2840 | Fax (480) 427-2801
Vicki Goslin, Paralegal
Direct 480-427-2858 | Fax 480-427-2801
Alexis Firehawk practices in the areas of business law, employment, and litigation. She focuses on entity formation and dissolution, general counsel, and civil litigation. Alexis counsels nonprofit and for-profit organizations of all sizes, across industries, regarding business transactions and strategy, employment issues, intellectual property disputes, and conflict resolution.
Alexis’ practice includes advising companies, boards of directors, and individuals on statutory and regulatory compliance; assisting clients with respect to employment and consulting agreements, contract interpretation and negotiation; and advising clients with regard to compliance with internal policy and procedure.
Alexis also represents companies on both sides of civil litigation, bringing affirmative claims and providing litigation defense.
Prior to joining the firm she created corporate policy for global companies and advised on Information Governance and eDiscovery issues including privacy, security, and regulatory compliance.
- California Western School of Law, JD, Area of Concentration in Creative Problem Solving with Honors, cum laude, 2008
- Arizona State University, W.P. Carey School of Business, BS, Economics with Minor in Political Science, cum laude, 2005
- University of Strathclyde, International Business Certificate, Study Abroad 2002
- Recipient of The Wiley W. Manual Award for Pro Bono Legal Services 2008
- Arizona Women Lawyers Association
- ABA Judicial Intern Opportunity Program (“JIOP”) Alumni and Attorney Volunteer
- Cancel Out Hunger, Inc. 501(c)(3) Board Member
- ThinkPlayHack, advisory Board Member
- Central Arizona Chapter of Community Associations Institute; Membership Committee
- Arizona Association of Community Managers; Instructor of Technology and Data Retention for Managers Course
- Horace Rumpole Inn of Court, Barrister Member