Ms. Preston joined the legal arena with a background in real estate and property management. Before attending law school, Ms. Preston worked for a real estate and property management firm where she managed residential rental properties and homeowner associations, as well as the firm’s real estate portfolio.
Her experience working one-on-one with homeowners, board members, landlords, and tenants has translated into a legal career where she understands not only the legal aspects involved in real estate matters, but also the day-to-day management of real estate. Ms. Preston has extensive knowledge in homeowners’ association, real estate, landlord/tenant, civil litigation, and general business law.
- Arizona State University, J.D., Specialization in Biotechnology & Genomics Law, 2011
- Arizona State University, B.S., Biology, 2007
- Arizona State Bar
- United States District Court, District of Arizona
- Member, CAI Central Arizona Chapter
- Instructor for AACM’s Certified Arizona Association Manager Program