GREG STEIN, Associate Attorney
Direct (480) 427-2843 | Fax (480) 427-2801
Annette Graham, Paralegal
Direct 480-427-2857 | Fax 480-427-2801
Mr. Stein enjoys representing community associations in the wide variety of legal issues they encounter. Mr. Stein serves as defense counsel to community associations in defending against both negligence and breach of contract claims, as well as plaintiff’s counsel for community associations seeking to enforce their governing documents. Recently, Mr. Stein has represented clients in a number of disputes regarding enforcement of short-term rental restrictions.
Mr. Stein is admitted to the practice of law in both Arizona (2013) and Nevada (2014). In his (limited) spare time, Mr. Stein enjoys spending time with his wife and daughter, running, and watching college sports.
- Baylor University School of Law, J.D., 2013
- Michigan State University, B.A. in Political Science, 2010
- Community Associations Institute
- Arizona Self-Storage Association
- “55 and Older – Don’t Assume You Qualify!,” CHDB Newsletter, May 22, 2014