KAYCEE WAMSLEY | Associate
Direct (520) 392-8863 | Fax (520) 744-9402
firstname.lastname@example.org | vcard |
Kaycee Scarr Wamsley joined the firm in Spring 2014. She comes to us from Sierra Vista with civil litigation experience. Mrs. Wamsley’s practice includes collections, litigation, general business, insurance defense, landlord/tenant, business law, and trust and estate law.
Mrs. Wamsley loves to hang out with her husband and two dogs. She likes outdoor activities like boating and golfing, which make Arizona a perfect lifestyle fit. But she also enjoys simple things like reading a good book.
- New York University, L.L.M., 2013
- University of Montana, J.D., 2011
- Boise State University, B.S., 2008
- Pima County Bar Association, Board of Director of the Young Lawyer’s Division
- Community Associations Institute
- Arizona Association of Community Managers, Board of Director of the Southern Arizona Action Committee