KAYCEE WAMSLEY | Associate
Direct (520) 392-8863 | Fax (520) 744-9402
email@example.com | vcard |
Kaycee Scarr Wamsley joined the firm in the Spring of 2014. Prior to joining the firm she worked in Sierra Vista doing general civil litigation. Kaycee’s practice includes litigation, general business, insurance defense, trust and estate law, collections, landlord/tenant, and business law. Kaycee obtained her undergrad degree from Boise State University where she graduated Manga Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science in degree in criminal justice and a minor in political science. She then attended the University of Montana where she obtained her law degree. Following that Kaycee earned a Masters of Law (LL.M.) in Taxation from New York University.
Kaycee loves to hang out with her husband, daughter, and two dogs. She likes outdoor activities like boating and golfing, which make Arizona a perfect lifestyle fit. But she also enjoys simple things like reading a good book.
- New York University, L.L.M., 2013
- University of Montana, J.D., 2011
- Boise State University, B.S., 2008
- State Bar of Arizona
- Pima County Bar Association
- Tucson Defense Bar
- Arizona Women Lawyers Association
- Community Associations Institute
- Arizona Association of Community Managers
- Arizona Multihousing Association