LYDIA PEIRCE LINSMEIER | Attorney
Direct (480) 427-2866 | Fax (480) 427-2801
firstname.lastname@example.org | vcard |
Lydia Peirce Linsmeier is a senior associate in the Tempe office. Ms. Linsmeier began her legal career as a sole practitioner concentrating on animal and equine law. In 2011, Ms. Linsmeier joined a Valley firm and developed a unique practice area that is sensitive to the role of service and companion animals in a community association setting. Ms. Linsmeier further consults with Arizona equestrian associations regarding the collection of barn fees, abandoned equines, and rule enforcement.
Ms. Linsmeier has served on the Magazine Committee of the Central Arizona chapter of Community Association Institute (CAI), a professional organization dedicated to serving and educating community managers and board members. Ms. Linsmeier also serves as the 2015-16 Chair of the State Bar of Arizona Animal Law Section, and has taught and written on the topic of animals and community association law.
- University of Arizona College of Law, J.D., Fall 2001
Writer, Journal of International and Comparative Law
- SUNY Albany, B.A. in Mediterranean Archeology, 1995
Graduated summa cum laude
- Community Associations Institute, Magazine Committee
- Chair, State Bar of Arizona, Animal Law Section
- Arizona Matsuri, Monroe Street Stage Emcee
- Arizona Woman Lawyers Association