MARK LASSITER, Of Counsel
Direct (480) 427-2838 | Fax (480) 427-2801
Annette Graham, Paralegal
Direct 480-427-2857 | Fax 480-427-2801
As an attorney, he is Of Counsel to Carpenter, Hazlewood, Delgado & Bolen, PLC in Tempe (Phoenix area), Arizona, and has over 32 years of experience as a civil trial attorney practicing in the areas of complex business, real estate, construction and technology litigation and dispute resolution (80%) and transactions (20%), is an AV® Preeminent Rated lawyer, is one of Arizona’s Finest Lawyers,™ is among the Best of Arizona Attorneys – Alternative Dispute Resolution (“ADR”) in Ranking Arizona™ (2012) and is one of Arizona’s Top Rated Lawyers of 2014-2015 in the areas of ADR, Business and Commercial law in LEGAL LEADERS.
As a resolutionary, he helps parties to a dispute resolve it outside of the court system. Mr. Lassiter became an arbitrator for the American Arbitration Association (the AAA) in 1991, and serves as a member of its Commercial, Construction Industry and Large and Complex Case Panels. He is also a Fellow in the College of Commercial Arbitrators, and serves on the panel of the International Centre for Dispute Resolution (the ICDR). Mr. Lassiter has extensive experience in arbitrations administered by the AAA and the ICDR as both an arbitrator and counsel for various parties, including arbitrator appointments in AAA matters in California, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Texas and Nevada in dozens of disputes relating to a wide variety of dispute types, including Construction litigation, Business & Employment cases, Technology and e-Commerce, Real Estate, Commercial Leases and many other matters. He also serves as a Mediator for the AAA on similar matters. See www.nadn.org/mark-lassiter.
- Loyola Law School, J.D., 1983
- University of California at Los Angeles, cum laude, B.A., 1980
- College of Commercial Arbitrators
- State Bar of Arizona, Technology Committee; Chair: Cloud Computing & Law Practice Management Subcommittee Chair
- State Bar of Arizona, ADR Law Section (Executive Committee, 2007-2009; Member [former Co-Chair], Legislative Affairs Subcommittee; Chair, Continuing Legal Education Subcommittee)
- State Bar of Arizona, Business Law Section
- State Bar of Arizona, Construction Law Section
- State Bar of Arizona, Real Estate Law Section
- Member, e-Courtroom Committee of the Maricopa County Superior Court, 2000-2001
- Founder of Lex Projex® www.lexprojex.com/