MICHAEL NAGLE | Contract Attorney
Direct (480) 427-2868 | Fax (480) 427-2801
firstname.lastname@example.org | vcard |
Michael Nagle is a magna cum laude graduate of Mount St. Mary’s University (BA) and received his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Maryland School of Law, where he was an editor of the Law Review.
Michael focuses his practice on community association clients, and all the various aspects of community association law. Michael has been active in Community Associations Institute (CAI), on both the national and local levels and is a charter member CAI’s prestigious College of Community Association Lawyers (CCAL). Michael is also a frequent speaker at national CAI conferences and local events.
Michael has always been active in the community around him. In his years in Maryland, he was the Chair of the Howard Community College Educational Foundation, involved in the arts, tourism, domestic violence shelters and on the board of the local Sister Cities committee. Since his move to Arizona, Michael is finding ways to invest in Old Town Scottsdale, where he resides, and the surrounding community.
Prior to entering private practice, Michael served ten years with the U.S. Air Force Intelligence, earning two Air Force Commendation Medals and being designated Fifth Air Force Airman of the year. He served three overseas tours, two in Vietnam during the Vietnam War and one in Japan.
- Past Two Term President Chesapeake Chapter of CAI 1991-1993
- Vice Chairman National CAI Membership Services Council 1994
- Past Chairman CAI President’s Club Advisory Board 1995-1998
- National CAI Nominating Committee
- CAI Chesapeake Region Chapter Speaker of the Year 1993
- Washington Chapter Hall of Fame 1994
- CAI Chesapeake Region Chapter Educator of the Year 1999
- National Governance Task Force 2003-2004
- National President’s Award 2004
- CAI Business Council Chair 2008
- CAI National Board of Trustees 2002-2004, 2006-2010
- CAI National President 2010