Entrepreneurs and businesses often need to raise capital in order to grow and take advantage of market changes or a new emerging opportunity. It is important to get expert legal advice in order to navigate through complex issues implicating federal and state securities laws.
Cagle Carpenter Hazlewood represents numerous entrepreneurs and businesses raising capital and borrowing money in private placements. We pride ourselves on providing a holistic solutions-based approach to legal advice, not just assisting clients by simply drafting documents. We apply our knowledge of securities laws and financing techniques to provide inventive, cost-effective and timely solutions.
Our attorneys are capable of executing a broad array of capital market transactions such as convertible note issuances, preferred equity deals and private placements.
Cagle Carpenter Hazlewood provides:
• Private Placement Memoranda
• Term Sheet Review and Negotiation
• Business Formation
• Operational Policies and Procedures
• Statutory and Regulatory Compliance
• Federal and State Filings
Litigation/Dispute Resolution Services
• SEC Investigations
• Disputes with Shareholders/Investors
• Securities Fraud Litigation
• Director Indemnity and Liability
Clients We Serve
• Start-up Businesses
• Private Businesses in Need of Capital