James Hazlewood is a shareholder in the Phoenix office of Carpenter, Hazlewood, Delgado & Bolen. He has been with the Firm since 1998. Since 1989, he has been representing community associations. He now focuses on oversight of the collection department and working on community association general counsel matters – from simple to complex. James is a member of the College of Community Association Lawyers and a current member of the Education Committee of the Arizona Association of Community Managers where he has taught a number of courses. He has been a speaker at national Community Associations Institute seminars as well as local events and continuing legal education. His experience also includes landlord-tenant matters, bankruptcy, real estate and business matters for a variety of clients. Prior to becoming a lawyer, he represented clients as a media director and account executive for advertising agencies.
- Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University, JD
- University of Illinois, MS
- The University of Texas at Austin, BJ
- Community Associations Institute (CAI)
- Arizona Association of Community Managers (AACM)
- College of Community Association Lawyers (CCAL)
- Arizona Trustee Association