Jonathan D. Ebertshauser received his Juris Doctorate from the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University in 2014. During law school, Jonathan was selected to serve as an Articles Editor for Jurimetrics: The Journal of Law, Science and Technology. In addition, he was awarded High Distinction for his pro bono efforts as well as the Pedrick Award for scholastic achievement. Before law school, Jonathan attended Arizona State University where he graduated summa cum laude with both a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science as well as a Master of Arts degree in American Politics. Jonathan is a member of the State Bar of Arizona.
- Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University, JD
- Arizona State University, MA
- Arizona State University, BA
- Community Associations Institute (CAI)
- Arizona Association of Community Managers (AACM)
- State Bar of Arizona